Government of Nepal
Nepal Agricultural Research Council
National Potato Research Program
Invitation for Bids/Sealed Quotations
Dale of first Publication: 1st October 2020
- The National Potato Research Program, Khumaltar, Lalitpur invites bids/sealed quotations from registered contractors for the construction of works enclosed hereunder
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bid documents/Sealed quotation Forms at the office of National Potato Research Program, Khumaltar, Lalitpur
- Phone: 977-01-5538005
- Email: email@example.com
Bidders Should deposit the cost of Bid Document & Sealed Quotation Nrs.3,000.00 & 1,000.00 for each Bid Document & Sealed Quotation in the account as specified below. Account Information to deposit the cost of Bid Document & Sealed Quotation Document in Bank.
- Name of the Bank: Nepal Bank Ltd. Gabahal, Lalitpur
- Account No: 01800100217923000001
- Account Name: Alubali Anusandhan karya
- Sealed Quotation Forms may be purchased by eligible Bidders on or before 17:00 Hrs. on 75th October, 2020 and Bid documents may be purchased by eligible Bidders on or before 17:00 Hrs. on 30th October, 2020 from the above office and the office of National Potato Research Program, Khumaltar, Lalitpur on the submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as per the table below.
- Sealed Quotations must be submitted on or before 12:00 Hrs. on 16th October 2020 and Bid documents must be submined on or before 12:00 Hrs. on 1st November, 2020 to the above office of National Potato Research Program, Khumaltar, Lalitpur. Documents received after these deadlines shall not be accepted.
- Quotations must be valid for a period of 45 days after opening of Sealed quotations and must be accompanied by Cash Security or Bank Guarantee, amounting as mentioned hereunder, which shall be valid for minimum 75 days after opening of the Sealed Quotations and Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after opening of bids and must be accompanied by Cash Security or Bank Guarantee, amounting as mentioned hereunder, which shall be valid for minimum 120 days after opening of Bids.
- If bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account No.01801000002003000001 the Name of KOSH TATHA LEKHA NIYANTRAK KARYALAYA, Lalitpur office code no: 312413402 at Nepal Bank Ltd, Gabahal Lalitpur and submit the separate receipts of the deposited amount of cash along with respective Sealed Quotation/Bid.
- Sealed Quotations shall be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 Hrs. on 16th October 2020 and Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 Hrs. on V November 2020 at the office of National Potato Research Program, Khumaltar, Lalitpur.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day.
- Bidders are advised to visit site and assess the actual site conditions before submitting their bid.
- Rest shall comply with Nepal Agricultural Research council financial administration bylaw 2049. Public procurement act 2063. public procurement regulations 2064 and other prevailing acts and regulations.
- The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
|S.N||Contract Identification No.||Brief Description of Work Site||Estimated Amount (Without VAT anti Contingencies)||Bid Security Amount||Bid document Sealed Quotation form fee|
|1.||NPRP/NCB/ Works/01-077/78||Construction of Green House. NPRP. Khumaltar, Lalitpur||25,42,939.76||83,000.00||3,000.00|
|2.||NPRP/SQ/ Works/01-077/78||Construction of Rustic Store at Rasuwa. NPRP. Khumaltar, Lalitpur||17,23,562.05||55,000.00||1,000.00|
|3.||NPRP/SQ/ Works/02-077/78||Construction of Irrigation Cannal. NPRP. Khumaltar, Lalitpur||6,58,965.31||22,000.00||1,000.00|