INVITATION NOTICE FOR BID
Date of publication: 29 July 2020
Siddhartha Bank had published bid notice on 15 March 2020 in Kantipur national daily newspaper for Civil and Interior works of office building at Biratnagar. Since no sufficient eligible bids were received as per requirement, the Bank has decided to cancel all bids received in previous bidding process & hereby re-publish this 7 days’ notice inviting fresh sealed bids from eligible contractors for the procurement of the works as specified below in the table:
|Title of the Contract||Scope of Works||Cost of Bid Document||Bid Security Amount|
|Interior Works for Office Building at Biratnagar||Remaining Civil and Interior Works||NPR 1000.00||5 % of total bid amount (in financial proposal)|
The bidder(s) to submit the bid documents in two envelops, technical and financial separately.
- The bidder(s) should meet the eligibility criteria and qualification criteria as mentioned in bid documents. Eligible bidders may obtain further information and bid documents at General Administration Department of Siddhartha Bank Limited, Hattisar, Kathmandu.
- A complete set of bid documents may be purchased from General Administration Department of the Bank at Hattisar, Kathmandu by eligible bidders on the submission of a written application along with duly attested copy of valid company/firm registration certificate, VAT/PAN Registration certificate, tax paid certificate for FY 75/76 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as mentioned in table above.
- Interested bidder(s) should have at least 5 (five) years of experience in the related field and should have carried out civil construction of at least one building with total built up area above 15,000 Sq.Ft. and have completed interior works of at least two corporate offices of financial institution/corporate houses/international organization of areas above 15,000 Sq. Ft. in the last five years.
- The bidder(s) should present the evidence of average annual turnover for similar works for last three years for minimum NPR 150 Million combined, (best of 3 years over last 5 years)
- Bidder(s) may form joint Venture not exceeding two firms/companies to participate in the bid for the above contract.
- Pre-bid meeting will be held at Siddhartha Bank Limited, Hattisar, Kathmandu at 11:00 hours on the 3rd day of first publication of this notice.
- Sealed bids to be submitted to the office of Siddhartha Bank Limited, Hattisar, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 hours of 7th day of first publication of this notice. Document received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours of 8th day of first publication of this notice at the office of Siddhartha Bank Limited, Hattisar, Kathmandu.
- Bid must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security amounting to the sum mentioned in table above which shall be valid for minimum 120 days from the last date of bids submission.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday, it shall be extended to the next working day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- Bidder(s) are advised to conduct site visit and assess the actual site conditions before submitting their bid.
- Interested bidder(s) to submit all the documents outlined in the bid document and failing to do so shall result in the rejection of the bid.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all bids for the said works without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Head office: Hattisar, Kathmandu P.O.Box: 13806,
Ph: 01-4442919/4442920 Fax: 01-4442921, SWIFT: SIDDNPKA