Invitation for Bids
Government of Nepal (GoN)
Bhaktapur District Court
Invitation for Bids for the New Construction Project at Bhaktapur District Court
Contract Identification No: 01/NCB/BDC/076/077
Date of publication: March 16th , 2020
- The Government of Nepal [GoN] has allocated funds towards the cost of New Construction Project at Bhaktapur District Court and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for New Construction Project at Bhaktapur District Court. Bidding is open to all eligible Nepalese Bidders/Foreign bidders.
- Bhaktapur District Court invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the construction of New Construction Project at Bhaktapur District Court under National Competitive Bidding – Single Stage Two Envelope Bidding procedures.
Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding: Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of the best 3 years within the last 10 years: NRs 91,20,00,000.00 (Excluding VAT)
Minimum Work experience of similar size and nature: Two Building Contract (Both building contract must have at least single basement) within the last ten (10) years, each with a value of at least NRs 97,30,00,000.00 (Excluding VAT) that have been successfully or are substantially completed with complete single package of structure, finishing and MEP works and that are similar to the proposed works. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in Section VI, Works Requirements.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from PPMO’s e-procurement system bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
- Bidders shall download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO’s e-GP system holpatni.gov.np/egp. Bidders should deposit non-refundable cost of NRs. 20,000.00 (In words: Twenty Thousand rupees only) for bidding document in the Project’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
- Name of the Bank: Sanima Bank, Suryabinayak
- Name of Office: Bhaktapur District Court
- Office Code no: 204973301 Office
- Account no.: 0010000000125
- Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no: 14229
- Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Bhaktapur District Court, Durbar Square, Bhaktapur at 1.00 PM of 5th April 2020.
- Electronic bids must be submitted through from PPMO’s e-GP system bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12.00 noon on 15th April 2020. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1.00PM at 15 th April 2020 at the office of Bhaktapur District Court, Durbar Square, Bhaktapur.
- Bids must be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amount of 3,56,00,000.00, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- In case of Foreign Bidder in Single entity/joint Venture: The foreign bidders shall submit all notarized document and shall be in English, the notarial certificate shall be authenticated by the Nepal based Embassy of the bidder’s country.
- The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.