Nepal Oil Corporation Ltd.
5 No. Provincial Office, Bhahvari, Rupandehi
Invitation for Electronic Bids for Construction of Electrical Panel House at 5 No. Provincial Office, Bhahvari, Rupandehi
Date of publication: 19th March 2020
Contract Identification No.: TENDER/NOC/BHALWARI/03/2076-77
- Nepal Oil Corporation limited, 5 No. Provincial Office, Bhahvari, Rupandehi invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Construction of Construction of Electrical Panel House at 5 No. Provincial Office, Bhahvari, Rupandehi under National competitive bidding procedures specified in Public Procurement Act and Regulation. The estimated amount for the works is Rs.29,82,935.62 (without VAT, PS and Contingency)
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Nepal Oil Corporation. 5 No. Provincial Office. Bhalwari. Rupandehi, Tel: 071560828, 071560311 or may visit egp system bolpatra.gov.np/egp
- Bidding documents is available online and can be downloaded from e-GP system: bolpatra.gov.np/egp Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit non-refundable fee of NRs. 3000.00 for the cost of bidding document in the following bank.
- Name of the Bank :Nabil Bank Ltd.
- Name of Office: Nepal Oil Corporation
- Office Account no.: 1101011006001
- Pre-bid meeting shall be held at at Nepal Oil Corporation. 5 Provincial Office. Bhalwari, Rupandehi at 13.00 PM on 10th April 2020
- Interested Bidders shall submit the electronic Bids through bolpatra.gov.np/egp to the above office of Nepal Oil Corporation, 5 No. Provincial Office, Bhalwari, Rupandehi on or before 12.00 on 19th April, 2020.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14.00 on 19th April 2020 at the office of Nepal Oil Corporation, 5 No. Provincial Office, Bhalwari, Rupandehi. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format in case of e-bid, amounting to a minimum of NRs. 82.000.00 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid
- If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.