Government of Nepal
Department of Electricity Development
Sanogaucharan, Kathmandu, Tel: 01-4411074
Invitation of Quotations for Construction of Prefabricated Building
Sealed Quotation No: DoED-SQ-W-01-2077/78
Date of first Publication: 25 September, 2020
- The Department of Electricity Development (DoED) invites sealed quotations for the construction of Prefabricated Building .
- The estimated amount for the works is Nrs.19,15,00 inclusive of VAT
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Procurement Unit. DoED, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01-4411074, 9851211641.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office of DoED, Sanogaucharan, Kathmandu by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, business registration certificate, VAT and PAN registration certificate, TAX clearance certificate of FY:2075/76 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000.00 till 9-October, 2020.
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the office DoED. by hand on or before 12:00 PM, 11 October. 2020. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1:00 PM on 11 October, 2020 at the office of Sanogaucharan, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid upto 25 November 2020 (45 days after bid opening date) and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of Nrs.48,000 (FortyEight Thousands Rupee only), which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid (i.e. 25 December, 2020).
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.