TENDER NOTICE # CRS/KfW/ORS VI/ 2020
Notice Inviting Sealed Bids for the Supply and Delivery of Oral Rehydration Salt (ORS)
(First Published on October 4, 2020)
- Nepal CRS Company invites sealed tender from the Nepalese manufacturers of Pharmaceutical products or their authorized representatives for the supply of 12 million sachets of ORS further segregated into 8.4 million of Orange Flavored ORS and 3.6 million sachets of Lemon Flavored ORS, each containing 20.5g of ORS (including excipients).
- All manufacturers of the ORS must be registered with the Department of Drugs Administration (DDA), Ministry of Health and Population. The manufacturer of ORS must have a WHO cGMP certification issued by DDA, Nepal and valid on the date the bids are due. Department of Drugs Administration (DDA) reserves the right to undertake inspections of all manufacturing facilities, for verification of compliance with GMP based on WHO guidelines. The proposed manufacturers of ORS must have a valid manufacturing license for Oral Rehydration Salt issued by the Department of Drugs Administration (DDA), Nepal.
- Sealed tenders must be received by 12.00 hrs. on or before the 30th calendar day, November 2, 2020 from the first day of publication of tender notice in “Kantipur Daily” and “The Rising Nepal”. Interested eligible manufacturer or their authorized representative may obtain further information in respect of the tender documents from the Office of Nepal CRS Company, Tokha Road, Mahadevtar, Kathmandu, Nepal, Telephone No 977-1-4362097, email: email@example.com
- The Tender document comprising instructions to bidder, form of contract, bid forms with detail specifications and terms & conditions are available in the website wwwcrs.org.np, free of cost until last date of tender.
- Bids must be enclosed in a sealed two envelope system (Technical and Financial separately) strictly according to the instructions given in the Bid Documents.
- Bid must be accompanied by earnest money deposit in the amount at least 2.5% of total bid value and valid for a period not less than 120 days from the closing of bid and in the form prescribed in the bid documents.
- Bids should comply in all respect with the instructions to bidder included in the bid documents, in particular to those listed below. Non-compliance with these instructions will result in disqualification.
- Award for the supply contract will be made from amongst those bidders whose technical bids are found responsiveness and whose tendered unit prices are lowest evaluated.
- Nepal CRS Company reserves all rights to reject any or all bids received or/and accept any bid or part of bid without assigning any
The Managing Director
NEPAL CRS COMPANY
Tokha Road, CRS Chowk, Kathmandu
Ph: 01 – 4362097