Government of Nepal
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Singha Durbar, Kathmandu
Invitation For e-Bids
Date of publication: 30 Bhadra 2077
|1. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of following items under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in Public Procurement Act and Regulations.
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information at MoFA, Administration Section at normal office hrs from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Singha Durbar, Kathmandu, Nepal. Telephone no. 4200186 or may visit PPMO website bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
- Bidding document is available online and can be downloaded from e-GP system: bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit the cost of bidding document in the following bank.
- Name of the Bank : Rastriya Ranijya Bank
- Account No.: 1000100200010000
- Name of Office: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singhadurbar
- Office Code No.: 326003501
- Revenue Head No.: 14229
- Pre-bid meeting shall be held at MoFA, Administration Section, Singha Durbar at 12:00 hrs. on the 15lh day from the date of publication.
- Interested Bidders shall submit the electronic Bids through PPMO’s website bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00 hrs of 31st day from the date of publication.
- Bids shall be opened in presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on 13 hrs. of 31st day from the date of publication at the office of MoFA, Singha Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by minimum bid security amount, which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
- If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity’ shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.