- Organization: Siddhartha Bank Limited
- Organization Type: Banking & Financial
- Notice Type: Tender & Auction
- Source: Kantipur
- Deadline: October 19, 2020
- Tagged with: Call for Bidder, Call for Bidders, Invitation for Bid, Invitation for bidders, invitation for bids, invitation for sealed bids, Invites Sealed Bids
INVITATION NOTICE FOR BID
First date of publication: 27 September 2020
Siddhartha Bank Limited, Hattisar, Kathmandu invites sealed bids from registered eligible Nepalese contractors for the procurement of the works as specified in the below table:
|Title of the Contract||Scope of Works||Cost of document||Bid Security amount|
|Construction of Corporate Office Building (Civil, firefighting & plumbing works) at Naxal, Kathmandu||Civil, firefighting and plumbing works||NPR 5000.00||5% of total bid amount|
- The bidder(s) to submit the bid documents in two envelops, technical & financial separately.
- The bidder(s) to submit the copy of documents marked as “copy” along with the original bid
- The bidder(s) should meet the eligibility criteria and qualification criteria as mentioned in bid document. Eligible bidders may obtain further information and bid documents at General Administration Department of Siddhartha Bank Limited, Hattisar.
- A complete set of bid documents may be purchased from General Administration Department of the Bank by eligible bidders on the submission of a written application along with duly attested copy of valid company/firm registration certificate, VAT/PAN registration certificate, tax paid certificate for FY 75/76 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as mentioned in table above.
- The bidder(s) should have at least 5 (five) years of experience in the related field.
- The bidder(s) should have experience in civil construction of at least one building with total built up area above 20,000 sq. ft. in the last 5 years.
- The bidder(s) should have completed at least one firefighting project of in last 5 years.
- The bidder(s) should present the evidence of average annual turnover for minimum NPR 200 million for best 3 years combined over last 5 years.
- Pre-bid meeting will be held at the Bank’s Head Office, Hattisar at 11:00 hours on the 10th day of the first publication of this notice.
- Sealed bids to be submitted to address of the Bank mentioned below before 12:00 hours on or before of 22nd day of first publication of this notice. Document received after this deadline will be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at 13:00 hours on 23rd day of first publication of this notice at the office of the Bank’s Head Office, Hattisar.
- Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security amounting to the sum mentioned in table above which shall be valid for minimum 120 days from the last submission date.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday, it shall be extended to the next working day. In such case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- Bidder(s) are advised to conduct site visit and assess the actual site conditions before submitting their bid.
- Interested bidder(s) to submit all the documents outlined in the bid documents and failing to do so shall result in the rejection of the bid.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any of all bids for the said works without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Head office: Hattisar, Kathmandu
General Administration Department
P.O. Box: 13806, Ph: 01-4442919 / 4442920
Fax: 01-4442921, SWIFT: SIDDNPKA