Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Ltd. (NSMBL), a growing mediant banker which is wholly owned downstream subsidiary of Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. (NSBL) invites applications from dynamic, competent, self motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and passionate Nepali citizens interested to pursue their career with the merchant for the following position:
Position/Job Title: Investment Analyst (Officer/ Sr. Officer) Requirement: 1
- Sound experience in investment Analysis and Management, Strong quantitative financial analysis skills, Quick decision maker.
- Well versed with national economic policies
- Past experience in investment banking/portfolio management is preferred.
- Age not exceeding 35 years
- CA/ACCA/MBA/MBS (Specialized in Finance), Economics
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may submit their application along with a brief synopsis of their profile to Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Ltd., Corporate Office, Hattisar, Kathmandu, latest by 22nd September 2019 before close of office hours.
Selection Process/Service Conditions:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview to be undertaken by the Company’s Recruitment/Selection Committee. Service conditions of the candidate, including remuneration/compensation package, will be governed under service conditions/rules prescribed by NSMBL.
The Company reserves the right to reject or accept any application or cancel the vacancy at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
No direct apply