Required Qualification and Experience
1.Bachelor’s degree in IT field from a reputed university.
2.Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
3. At least 2 years working experience with Cisco/Meraki networking, computer hardware and educational & office software troubleshooting
4.IT-desk support preferably in INGOs or in a diverse community.
5. Ability to prioritize issues and handle support quickly and professionally.
6. Expertise in Mac OS X, iOS, Cisco/Meraki Networking, Google Apps, Active Directory and Windows OS,
1.Support the needs of the teachers and students through a ticketing system.
2.Support and monitor the security of IT systems
3.Work and support in an Apple-based environment (Mac OS X, iOS).
4.Maintain and upgrade Meraki networks as necessary.
5. Assist with the installation and troubleshooting of new hardware (including Xerox MFP printers and projectors), software, and educate employees on its use.
6. Offer suggestions for upgrades and changes within the department.
Please forward a cover letter explaining interest in the positions along with a resume and 2 references LINCOLN SCHOOL, Rabi Bhawan, Kathmandu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: September 6,2019. Please, no phone calls.
For further information: www.LSNepal.com
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.