VACANCY FOR CEO
Chitwan Expo Center is Nepal’s first International exhibition Center in Bharatpur Chitwan which is promoted by Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI) and Chitwan Association of Industries (CAI). The Expo Center invites application for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) from highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese citizen. The incumbent shall be responsible for formulating and executing the Center’s annual events, plan and operation.
Education Required: MBA/MBS or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in Event Management.
• Candidate with experience of national and international expos/ trade fair/promotion is a must.
• Must have work experience in a Senior managerial position.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
• Should have excellent interpersonal and Leadership skills.
• Fluency in both oral and written Communication skills in English and Hindi language will be an added advantage.
• Should have proven ability to overseas marketing and promotional activities.
Remuneration and Benefits
Interested candidate matching the requirements are encouraged to submit their updated resume with a cover letter with expected remuneration at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the subject with “Application for CEO” not later than 13th September, 2019 within office hour. Telephone inquiry will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. CNI reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Confederation of Nepalese Industries (CNI)
Trade Tower, Thapathali, Kathmandu.