Shechen Karuna, a Non-Profit Organization, is seeking to fulfill vacancy for the following position:
- Position: Information, Communication and Documentation (ICD) Officer
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in social sciences such as Mass Communication or English Literature.
- Minimum Skills: Proven communication and reporting skills in English and Nepali Languages.
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of work experience for those with Master’s degree and 5 years in the case of Bachelor’s Degree in similar position or job responsibility in any national or international organizations.
- Computer Skill: Sound skills on MS Office Package (MS-Word, MS-Excel, Power Point) and adobe package (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) Preference will be given to those who can take and edit photos, and videos.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their application letter, CV and one PP-sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
The deadline to apply: 25 March 2020
Women, Dalits and the candidates from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process (es).