- Organization: Nepal Agricultural Research Council
- Organization Type: Government
- Notice Type: Government, Public, Tender & Auction
- Source: Gorkhapatra
- Deadline: November 02, 2020
- Tagged with: Call for Bidder, Call for Bidders, Invitation for Bid, invitation for bids, invitation for sealed bids, Invites Sealed Bids
Government of Nepal
Nepal Agricultural Research Council
GOAT RESEARCH STATION
Invitation for E-bids
Date: 2nd October, 2020(2077/06/16)
- The Goat Research Station, Bandipur, Tanahun invites sealed Bid or e-Bids from Nepalese eligible bidders for Construction of Goat Pen, Contract no:GRS/NCB/ WORKS/01-077/78 at Bandipur, Tanahun with estimated cost RS 67,79.736.05 without VAT & Contingencies. Biding is open to all eligible Bidders.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Goat Research Station. Bandipur, Tanahun. Mailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile no: 9856063575 or may visit PPMO website: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Goat Research Station. Bandipur, Tanahun by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of amount RS 3000, on or before 17:00Hrs, I’1 November, 2020(2077/07/16). Or bidder who chooses to submit their bid electronically may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO’s Website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost(as specified above) of bidding document at Nepal Investment Bank, Damauli, Tanahun in the Project’s Rajaswa (revenue) account no: 03301040250337 and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids.
- Sealed or e-Bids must be submitted to the office Goat Research Station. Bandipur, Tanahun by hand/courier or through PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00Hrs.2nd November, 2020(2077/07/17). Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The Sealed Bids/ e-Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00hrs, 2nd November, 2020(2077/07/17) at the office of Goat Research Station, Bandipur, Tanahun. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format in case of e-bid. amounting to a minimum of Rs.2,30,000 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid (120)
- If the Bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in Nepal Bank Limited, Damauli, Tunahun. Bid Security Account: 06002000000003000017 in the Name of KOSH TAHTA LEKHA NIYANTRAK KARYALAYA, Damauli, Tanahun office code no: 312413801 and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the bid.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- Any provisions which are not mentioned in this notice will be consistent with public Procurement Act. (PPA). 2063/Public Procurement Regulations (PPR). 2064 and Other Prevailing Nepalese Rules.