Invitation for Bids
Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality,
office of the rural municipal executive, Manebhanjyang, Okhaldhunga.
Invitation for Bids for the Molung Khola Balethumka Water Supply Lifting Project.
Contract Identification No: 03/NCB/WSLWORKS/MV/076/077
First date of Publication: 2076/12/06 (19 March, 2020)
- The Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality has allocated funds towards the cost of Molung Khola Balethumka Water Supply Lifting Project and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Molung Khola Balethumka Water Supply Lifting Project. Bidding is open to all eligible as per Section V of bidding document.
- Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the construction of lifting water supply project, Construction of Infiltration Gallery cum Sump well. Access Road, Fencing, Gate, Guard house, Distribution Chamber, Reservoir Tank, Anchor, Electro mechanical works, Installation of pump, water Treatment Plant, Laying and jointing of pipeline under National Competitive Bidding – Single Stage Two Envelope Bidding procedures.
- Under the Single Stage, Two Envelope Procedure, Bidders are required to submit simultaneously two separate sealed envelopes, one containing (i) the Technical Bid and the other (ii) the Price Bid, both in turn enclosed in one sealed envelope as per the provision of ITB 21 of the Bidding Document.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality, Office of the Municipal Executive, Manebhanjyang, Okhaldhunga, email@example.com, 037410065, 037410067 or may visit PPMO e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
- Bidder who chooses to submit their bid electronically may purchase the hard copy of the bidding documents as mentioned above or may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO’s e-GP system bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost of bidding document NRs. 5000.00 till 2077/01/35 during office hours in the Project’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
- Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Manebhanjyang
- Name of Office: Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality
- Office Code no.: 80110504
- Office Account no.: 2480304018102
- Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no.: 14213
- Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality, Manebhanjyang, Okhaldhunga at 2076/12/25,11:00 AM.
- Electronic bids must be submitted through PPMO’s e-GP system bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 2077/01/07,12:00. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 on 2077/01/37 at the office of Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality, Manebhanjyang, Okhaldhunga. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format in case of e-bid, amounting to a minimum of NRs. 950,000 [In Words Nine Lakhs Fifty Thousands only], which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
- If bidder wishes to submit the bid security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in Deposit Account number:
- Office Name: Manebhanjyang Rural Municipality
- Bank Name: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Manebhanjyang
- Bank Address: Manebhanjyang, Okhaldhunga
- Account Number: 2480303007102 Office Code: 14312
- and submit the receipt of the deposited amount along with the bid.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.